Friday, March 17, 2017

Amazon, Are You Serious???

Tonight when I got home from work I went to the den to look to see if I had an author friend's story attached to one of his emails he'd sent me late last year- only to remember that I had actually purchased the book at the bookstore, therefore he never sent me the book as an attachment file.

While poking in my email I discovered one sent today from Amazon.com. I had been looking at ghost stories in the recent past, among many other things on Amazon, so they had a book recommendation for me. I laughed out loud when I saw that they were recommending one of my own books to me- 13 (a volume of ghost and supernatural stories I just self published this past January!)

Really! I'm still shaking my head about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment