Monday, January 16, 2017

Black King Takes White Queen an OZMA Awards Finalist

Last year, on the spur of the moment, I entered Black King Takes White Queen in the Chanticleer Review's OZMA Awards for  Fantasy, Magic, Steampunk, Fairytale, Swords & Sorcery Fiction Book Awards 2016 contest. I had an email today from Chanticleer with an update on contest finalists, so I opened it...and found my book third on the list of finalists now in competition for the Short List to compete for first place category book award winners and the Grand Prize Award for Best Fantasy Fiction.!

Evidently the first 60 pages were enough to capture the judges' attention!

Having just started self publishing my novels and story collections I didn't expect to even make the finalists list! This was a really sweet surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment