Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Experimenting with Kindle Books

I have made four of my books available in the USA in the Kindle Store as e-reader books.

The titles that are available for Kindle are:
Black King Takes White Queen- my newly released urban fantasy about black arts and white arts practitioners uniting to battle an evil dark arts witch.
Also, Talon: An Intimate Familiarity which is a paranormal/supernatural novel about an icy cold medical examiner who is also a grim reaper, and his red hot passion for his chosen portal. This is the first in a series of what will be 5 novels. Four are currently available in print. The fifth book is in the planning stage.
Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales, Volume I is also available as a Kindle book now. This is a collection of six supernatural/suspense stories (that show some of the influence Shirley Jackson has had on my writing). Blackstone's Menagerie was a 2nd place winner in the annual Saugus.net Halloween story contest and published on their site under my pseudonym Victoria Bell.
The last book currently available on Kindle is My Magical Life, another urban fantasy novel featuring a witch and a vampire who doesn't like to acknowledge what he really is, and the coolest, freshest, snarkiest feline familiar ever to appear in print.

If there's interest in these books I will convert others to Kindle books in the future. We'll see how these four do for right now.

Unfortunately I don't know what my rights are in foreign countries, but I do hold all my rights here in my own country, so the books are only available in the Kindle store in the USA for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment