Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cloud Lightning

We're having a drought here in western MA. There have been a umber of rolling thunderstorms and pop-up storms, including a few microbursts and strong wind storms, but here where I live it's been a hot, dry couple of weeks with another one predicted for the coming week.

Last night, apparently, there was a lot of cloud lightning. When I turned my phone on this morning and logged into facebook there were five video clips in a row that immediately came up depicting awesome lightning flashing in clouds from way up in northern VT to right here in town.

Unfortunately I missed nature's strobe light show which leaves me very disappointed.

I'm the kind of girl who loves wild weather. And yes, I have a healthy respect for Mother Nature so I do use common sense and caution! Basically- I capture clouds. I would have loved to get some ideo of the cloud lightning last night- that would have been right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment