Saturday, June 18, 2016

Prep Work for Book Signing

This coming Monday, June 20th, from 6:30PM to 8:30PM I will be signing copies of My Magical Life at the Agawam Public Library, Agawam, MA as one of the authors being featured this year in their READLocal event.

Today I made the poster that will be on an easel behind my table. It features the face of a black cat with golden eyes and a lit votive candle- this will represent Evangeline's wisecracking, whisky sipping, human female admiring familiar, Jazz. Jazz is one of my all time favorite characters. He's rough and tumble but has a heart of gold.

The book is an urban fantasy/romance featuring a witch and a vampire whose eternal love has never quite reached the happily ever after part. Maybe this time around?

Read the book and find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment