Sunday, May 22, 2016

Kudos to Kelly

A big thank you to my tech support girl, Kelly Buffum, who updated the Titles page today for me, adding the two new for 2016 books in the Talon series. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Speed writing yesterday and today- new novel is like an express train. Two main characters died last night. I was up until 12:30AM this morning writing that chapter. Dealing with the aftermath of the murderous demon attack today.

Beautiful day here but coping with numerous nasty no-see-me bites that are driving me crazy with their intense itchiness. Grabbed some extra strength Benadryl ointment after breakfast out with Kelly this morning and have applied it twice. Can only use it 3-4X daily so trying to hold off a third application until later, and the fourth just before bed because the itch was waking me up last night it was so bad. I hate this time of year with black flies, no-see-mees and mosquitoes out in droves. I have never had such a bad reaction to these bites before but am on immunosuppressant medication for the rheumatoid arthritis so I guess it's lowered my body's ability to cope with these bites- the bites are like welts! Will check with one of the doctors I work for tomorrow to see if there's anything RX strength I can use to calm the itch.

John is out painting the kick board between the bottom of the front door and the cement front steps. He just came to the door to let me know he removed a squatter from beneath the kick board. Seems a silver-colored snake had taken up residency there! Relocated although it wasn't pleased about the move.

And now, back to writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment