Friday, January 8, 2016

Suffering From Something

I am in the midst of one of the worst flare-ups of whatever this health issue is that I have. I worked all day- hard. I am feeling chilled to the very marrow of my bones while everyone else in the house is warm and comfortable. I am exhausted and feeling miserable. I do not feel like I have a cold or anything. It is more like total body inflammation from the back of my head down to my tailbone, with the added joy of persistent numbness in the front of my thighs and a icepick stabbing pains in my neck. I do not believe this is rheumatoid arthritis. I do believe it is time for a third or fourth opinion. I can go for months and months and feel fine and then suddenly I am a mass of misery and fatigue and the inability to concentrate.

I just want to sleep.

I did finish proofreading and editing the third story in Love Me Knots. We'll see how I feel in the morning. Next up to tackle is the little time traveler romance about the British redcoat during the battle of Lexington who suddenly passes through a time warp into the year 2015 where a female doctor rushes to save him from a mortal gunshot wound.

I will stop sniveling and whining and just go to bed now and be done with this day. 

As Scarlett O'Hara says in Gone With The Wind, "Tomorrow is another day." (At least I hope it is because I do not want to live this one over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment