Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales Volume 3

I hope to have Miss Peculiar's Haunting Tales, Volume 3 ready to self publish by the end of this week. I got sidetracked getting the three Christmas volumes ready for the season looming in the near future.  Then I wanted to get the sequel to The Archetypes-First Generation done, too. I finished up The Archetypes-Shockwaves yesterday then spent most of the day, except for a couple hours antiquing in Deerfield, MA, editing the haunting stories going into volume 3.

I think I have accomplished what I set out to do as far as this first round of self publishing the mountain of novels and story collections that have accumulated over the years. I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from my co-workers and their teenaged children, and my youngest fan, who is 9-years old. A few books still need some minor tweaking, but that's a project for another day- it's mostly that damn word autocorrect issue that changes words to a word that you might have used recently, thinking you're making a mistake. I could slap it silly I am so ticked off with it trying to out think me. It's wrong, I'm right, but I don't always catch it's screw-ups, which frustrates me and makes me mad.

But, overall, I'm satisfied with what I've accomplished so far.

Next year I will start tackling the Ghost Chaser novels. The first in the series already has its cover art, thanks to the talented Benjamin Tozloski, my graphics artist guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment